Photobucket

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mmmmm....new groceries

Don't you just love the day after a big grocery trip? I don't know why i wait so long to get new food in my fridge and on my shelves. As a vegan, i really need to concentrate on eating the right food and nutrients, so i really can't excuse all the crappy meals i have, even if they're in the name of 'comfort food.' Now that i've restocked, i have lots of meal options - organic leeks and kale, great fresh and local fruit like raspberries, strawberries and pears, vegan cheeses (for my favourite comfort food of all - grilled cheese sandwiches with red onion and sun-dried tomatoes!), canned beans galore (mung, adzuki, chickpeas, lentils, kidney beans for hearty chili with TVP - mmm, i can't wait to start cooking good foods again and putting up my recipes and pictures so you can see the outcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home