Photobucket

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Fall Finds

I'm off to The Clothing Show to see if i can find some great fall treats. Hopefully i'll be able to find something interesting, unique, and that fits my budget - oh the woes of working in social services! Maybe today will inspire me to create some new things myself - i'm in a bit of a rut lately. I finished my first Tie One On apron, but have only down the ground work for a pillow that i started ages ago. Plus, i need new outfits to inspire me to make more jewellry to match (a not-so-secret secret about me is i love to match!). Maybe the main culprit of my crafter's block is my old friend the sewing machine....Basic, older than me, and tempermental, no wonder i barely take him out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Rusin said...

I saw you mention your blog on the flickr knitting list, so I poked around until I found you. I'm a social worker, too -and there's a werid confluence between your interests and my blg post today. Cue the music from Twilight Zone!

Anyway, great blog.... I'm off to read more.

Want me to add your blog as a link to mine?

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the ladies in my knitting group has FIVE sewing machines - maybe you should pass on the old one (I know where you got it ;) and get a newer model? What did you end up getting at the Fashion show?
K

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home