Photobucket

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fall is great for Knitting

I know that it's still extremely hot here, and still officially summer (i hate being surrounded by school-minded friends who think summer is over the day school starts, but what about the rest of us?), but the leaves are changing and the nights are getting cooler. This change in weather is a sure sign that fall aka 'knitting season' begins! So, i splurged on a fabulous new issue of Rowan which made me feel very inspired to make about a dozen things. First of all, though, i have to make leg warmers for a friend who's opening her own dance studio. I think this yarn will be perfect for her!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I may be down to sneak a peek at that magazine, I always want to buy those but never have the cash! Nice yarn too!

11:46 PM  
Blogger The Healthy RN said...

hey stumbled upon your site from the gta knit blog ring.
Love it!
I too somewhat talk about veganism on my blog.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey,
re: your post on my blog...It is really interesting meeting people in the blog world. I'm still getting used to that. I'm going to poke around your blog some more, but definitely join vegan knitters! I knew there was probably more out there than I've seen!

I'm in the middle of making legwarmers out of rowan calmer -- very soft. I'm sure she'll love them.

Unfortunately, I'm one of those school types that you mentioned who think of summer as being over when school starts. Even though I know that it _feels_ like summer, it sure isn't summer if you compare it to all the sleeping late and travelling that I associate with summer. Even thinking about it makes me sad! Oh summer!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home