Photobucket

Monday, December 22, 2008

a crafty vegan's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 9

Wrapping Paper

I love thinking of new ways to wrap presents each year - in the past, i once used only fabric, and another year, i used 'non-traditional wrapping' like unused popcorn bags. This year, in keeping with my love for re-using, recycling, and reducing, and my all around love for Mother Earth, i am re-using old flip chart paper from work and this year's calendar. Most of the flip chart was barely used, but some sheets come from my co-worker's workshop series on anger management - an added gift for anyone, i'd say!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How pretty and festive everything looks! I would love to get a present wrapped in anger management, lol. Remember 'Festivus', from Seinfeld, with the 'airing of the grievances'? That would fit right in. Happy Holidays.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home