a crafty vegan's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 11
I love Christmas songs, both old classics and new ones, but really prefer the classics. I can't say i was quite fond of hearing them back in October and early November, but now it's fitting. We've been listening to a good mix on my IPod, that my partner (aka DJ Kalm) put together. It's so good to listen to when cooking, reading, sipping Soy Nog, wrapping presents, making presents - you name it!
Here are just some of the songs on the mix:
1) We're Going to the Country - Sufjan Stevens
2) Christmas Eve - Sugarcubes
3) White Christmas- Bright Eyes
4) The Christmas Song - Sammy Davis Jr.
5) O Little Town of Bethlehem - Belle and Sebastian
6) Silver Bells - Ray Connif
7) Lo, How a Rose E're Blooming - Feist
8) Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Frank Sinatra
9) It's Christmas Time - Yo La Tengo
10) Just Like Christmas - Low
11) Let it Snow! - Dean Martin
Labels: 12 days