Photobucket

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quick and Easy Fudge

New Year's Eve, we partook in a Murder Mystery party. Set in 1926, the caper involved a murdered lead actor, only to be found killed by yours truly, a young understudy with a bad streak. I don't think i played good murderer, but i did bring some good treats to keep things warm and sweet. Like me, out of character...ha ha ha.

Found in My Sweet Vegan and perfect for a night of danger and mayhem, i made her "5 Minute Coconut Chocolate Fudge." It really did take mere minutes, and didn't involve any baking. I have never made fudge, but i couldn't help but recall images of fudge makers laboriously working over the stiffening fudge as they mixed it in the bowl. That was me for a few minutes!

To make the recipe a bit more 'holiday-y' i added cinnamon. About a teaspoon i think. So in the end, the recipe could lovingly be called "The 3 C's Fudge" - cinnamon, coconut, and chocolate.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr.Rutledge said...

Hi Vania,

I'm an academic physician (formerly at Harvard and Stanford) who found your blog while looking for the best health writers. I think your writing is great! I would like to feature you in the Vegan Community on Wellsphere, a top 10 health website that has well over 2 million visitors monthly.

If you would like to learn more, just drop me an email to Dr.Rutledge@wellsphere.com

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home