Photobucket

Monday, July 06, 2009

My Little Model


Still to pre-occupied to write more so here are some photos of Clem in the goodies i've been making him. Good thing i brought the booties to the hospital, they just fit him! I actually started embroidering onesies while in labour. But, as you can imagine, i didn't get very far and i still have some more to do - clearly not a priority right now.

If only i had the energy and time and focus to make some Li'l Squirt Covers (aka pee pee tee pees) as i need some! Maybe if i make them in baby steps, no pun intended

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Nuk said...

He is so ADORABLE! I have been following your blog as well as your flicker for a while now and I was so excited when I saw he was here! Yay! Congrats Momma!

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Kasia said...

He is so lovely! Love the booties. Oh, and a little cloth over the wee one works just as well (and its less work:)

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home