Photobucket

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Make Whoopie for Whoopie Pies!

I know i've been posting a lot about baby lately, but since all the crafts i'm making are for le bebe, i guess that fits!

So, here's a post all about food. I was hungry for something sweet on the weekend, and didn't want to buy something that wasn't entirely good for me/us. So, after some time with a red raspberry leaf tea and my various cookbooks, i realized i had the goods for the Whoopie Pie in My Sweet Vegan.

As a Canadian, i don't really know the 'real' cookie she talks about, but i do know Jos. Louis from my childhood. Wow, these did my sweet tooth and healthy focus service! They were moist, sweet, and the icing was lovely. Let's just say i'm happy i had lots of that left over - i spread it on my morning toast, on more cookies....i think i'll leave it at that!

Good stuff indeed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AshleeElizabeth said...

Oh...Good...Lord those look AMAZING!!!!!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home