Photobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Another Busy Weekend

While i'm still recovering from last weekend's busyness, here are some more things i'm looking forward to this Toronto weekend: The annual Bead Show is coming to the Convention Centre and i can't wait to see all the great colours and shapes and sizes. A fun sale is happening at Studio Opal - a sewing and craft studio. I've never made it out there myself, but it sounds like it will be worth it - maybe i can replace my ole sewing machine with something a little more modern (i.e. only a few years old!). Also, the annual ScotiaBank Waterfront Marathon is on Sunday, and i'm walking on behalf of my workplace. if you have some extra change laying around, pledge me here! And, more importantly, cross your fingers for no rain - we're expecting a thunderstorm Sunday and that's a dreary forecast for a walkathon! This week also begins an ArtWalk in my neighbourhood - next weekend has a whole bunch of workshops and open houses for local studios. Yeah for art, crafts, DIY and artists!
Happy Car Free Day and First Day of Fall!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link - so i pledged you. Either way my money would have gone to AWHL. Good luck and have fun! And give a hug to Harms for me!!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I walked by Studio Opal in the summer! I was thinking about signing up for sewing classes there so that I can rival you and thimble in the craftiness department. But then I didn't sign up so the likelihood of me crafting anything has plummeted.

Hope you had a nice weekend!

sara

7:18 PM  
Blogger krissy said...

hey thanks for stopping by my blog to say "hi". i just wish so badly i had found you a few days earlier...i'm DEVASTED to hear that i missed out on a bead show. wahhhhh! :( oh well, i hope you found some great little treasure while you were there!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home