Photobucket

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I wanted to fix up our wreath, and saw this great idea on Design Sponge. While i didn't want to devote a whole wreath to my left over felted sweaters (as i had other ideas for them, that i will show you soon), i could at least make a few leaves.
Instead of using an oak template, i looked up holly leaves to trace. I found these pine branches discarded on the side of road, i'm assuming from someone else's tree maybe? Suits me! I also like that i've been able to reuse my standard wreath and just update it a bit. I am calling this year's winter holiday decorations as Chez JVC 'a homemade christmas,' as you can see from my previous post, most of our tree decorations were handmade too.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger 素敵なかわいい said...

love your blog !

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home