Photobucket

Sunday, April 29, 2007

New Books for the Library!

I love getting new books and going through them lazily on the couch or in my sunny front room. I've collected a few over these last few weeks, but am still going over them. Here they are for you to see:

Createurs a Paris - a lovely Japan-produced picture book of Parisien artists' studios and craft rooms. A great inspiration for me and my own craft space! See the above photo for an idea of what i mean.

Naughty Needles - a lovely gift from a friend. I don't know what to make first, the knitted pasties or one of the many knitted bikini sets!

Better Home and Gardens Stitchery and Crafts - a book my mom found for me with fun projects and even better outfits!

The Book of Crafts - a compilation of various craft forms like stationary, knitting, and ceramics; i think this would be a good resource for gift ideas.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Make the bikini sets! My Mom had a black crocheted bikini when I was a kid and I thought it was totally scandelous. I would really love to have one now!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Allyson Hill said...

The books look wonderful, especially that first one. Oh how I would love to flip through that one!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I've missed your blog.

Such lovely books. .... oh and make the bikini!!!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love books. Those are some great titles... The problem is now, that those great titles will be hard for me to find leading to craft envy.

It's hard to be crafty.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I vote pasties. with tassles.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Books are such a nice addition to a home, and craft books are extra nice! Have you done any "naughty" knitting yet?

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home