Photobucket

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Spring Photo Gallery

I love Spring, and i think after this winter i can say Winter is not my favourite season. I would not say i hated it either, but it is definitely my least favourite. Today, when walking home from a tea date with a friend and her new baby, i was very aware of Spring's first signs here in Toronto: trees budding, crocus flowers coming through the earth, April Showers, and a lovely fresh smell in the air. Indoors too, i feel springy and i bought some lovely tulips to welcome the new season in my house.

Even the Cats love this change in the weather! It's not often we find them cozying up together on this chair!While i don't celebrate Easter per say, i love the pastel colours, bunnies, and cute decor excuses i can pull out this time of year. My mom made this cute little yellow number years ago and she's passed it on to me. If only i can find myself a good fair trade dark chocolate bunny...

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love those candles! I went to the fancy chocolate store in Harvard and got the most amazing Easter chocolates - fair trade too! The molds are so unique - i got a baby duck, and Khris got a crunchy chocolate egg... so yummy!
I wish Haddie would cuddle with your kitties like that too..

11:20 AM  
Blogger vania said...

Hmm...excuse the technical problems with the photos, they seem to be acting up!

8:19 AM  
Blogger jen said...

something to go with your pretty easter decorations is on the way. i hope it gets there in time...

2:37 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

I love the pretty colours and cute bunnies of the Easter hype, too!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

I just came back to look at the embroidered bunnies again...is that a table runner?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Neva said...

Such lovely pictures. Hey, you have two white cats! How cool is that?

I love tulips too, we don't have any yet here though.

6:56 PM  
Blogger thomasenns said...

Ah Lewis

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home