Photobucket

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

San Francisco or Bust!


Well folks, i'm off to the lovely west coast city of San Francisco this week. I'll be away from blogland for about a week and am so excited to meet San Fran for the first time. My honey is already there, and i can't wait to join him. Eating alone is not something i enjoy, though it is nice to have the bed all to myself!

While i'm away, i plan to do a lot of walking and eating at all the great vegan restos! I can't wait to see the cherry blossoms, the hills, the culture, the vibrancy of this great city. Of course, i did some research and got some help from some locals, so i know of some great local artist/crafter/DIY/bloggers shop and sell their wares. I do know a city based on how good the shopping is, i have to admit!

Until then, here's some great reading for you:

San Fran Bloggers and Indie Artists:
* A Bird in the Hand
* Anti Factory
* Bits and Bobbins
* SFgirlbybay

Cool places to visit:
* Doe
* Cool Restaurants for me!
* Minnie Wilde boutique
* Museum of Craft and Folk Art

Other Fun Reading for You:
* Herbivore Magazine - my first published article is featured here - subscribe to read "14 Things to do with Vintage Fabric!"
* Split Yarn - a new to me blog!
* Stay Fancy Free - yet another fun new blog
* West Coast Crafty

That should keep you busy for a few days. See you soon!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger mishka said...

I can't wait to see photos! Have a great time, vania.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Have fun!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in SF (not that I need to say it, I know you will, says the fifth-generation San Franciscan). I personally recommend Cafe Gratitude if vegan done raw is something you're into, there is a location in SF as well as Berkeley. Little Otsu, the vegan-owned artsy publishing shop, is also awesome for people who appreciate earth-friendly and beautiful utilitarian things like journals and buttons (littleotsu.com).

7:49 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I cannot wait to hear alllll about it V :)

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

I turned vegan for 3 months now and I still copping for some vegan sources and this is a perfect landing. Thank you for compiling these sources. My current favorite vegan site is Leafy Souls I love their collections.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home