Photobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

7 Random Things

Steph tagged me for this, and while it took me a week to think of seven 'random' things (i think that since it took me so long to think of things makes it the most un-random list possible!), i do have some sort of pot-luck list:

The low down: Here's the deal: each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.Note: I will not be doing this, but feel free to write your own list! I am so not a meme person - too much like chain letters that i hated back in the 80s!

The list:
1) I love sleeping in freshly laid, clean, and crisp bedding
2) I get a lot of migraines and suffer from allergies all-year round. In fact, i am struggling with a migraine coming on right as i write this! - this is the most random entry because it came to me as i started this post
3) I hate dishes in the sink and things taking over the dining room table, even though we rarely ever use the table for its supposed purpose
4) I would rather eat cereal that has just one type of shape (i.e. Koala Krips) than something busy like Oatmeal Crisp
5) I don't get why people who eat chicken and/or fish can be called vegetarians - in my opinion, they just aren't!
6) I love my new soap - the smell stays with us all day, and the bathroom has the loveliest orange blossom smell. The line is vegan but also a decadent treat for us all
7) I hate doing gauge tests for knitting and baste stitch for sewing - but i do pay for it!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Gauge, uck. Sorry about the migraine, I've never had one but they sound miserable.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can sympathize with you on the migraine thing. I get them a couple of times a month. Several triggers may be: the onset of menstruation (hormones), not enough sleep, skipped meals, neck and shoulder tension/bad posture. I have a grain filled heating pad that works so well in relaxing tense muscles around the neck/shoulders, which in turn alleviates the tension in my head. Tylenol for migraines also works on occassion.

9:19 PM  
Blogger The Alt Martha said...

I so know what you mean by the "semi" vegetarians! Drives me nuts. What kills me are the "veggies" who eat gelatin and rennet. If you aren't vegan you no doubt are not paying that much attention to the ingredients. I think we should label them wannabes.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a great sport and doing this meme. I pass them on to people I want to know more about... Since I find you so interesting I had to involve you!

Hope your migrane subsided soon after you finished this this!

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so I'm one of those "wannabe" veggies. I'd love to be vegetarian- I even dream of it-- but I have to come to grips with living in the deep south where cooking with chicken broth is vegetarian-- i.e. no chucks of meat = meat free. I don't eat that stuff but it's an example of why it is nearly impossible to eat out. So I'm pescotarian -- that's a vegetarian that eats fish. That way I can at least eat something. Try saying that word to someone who barely knows five words over two syllables. Vegetarians are already wierd to them- there is no sense in sending thier minds a-tumble. Anyway- a plea from us "wannabes"-- we just can't educate as fast as the rest of you- please have mercy and let us use the vegetarian tag so we don't harm the progression of world peace. Pescotarians unite!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home