7 Random Things
Steph tagged me for this, and while it took me a week to think of seven 'random' things (i think that since it took me so long to think of things makes it the most un-random list possible!), i do have some sort of pot-luck list:
The low down: Here's the deal: each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.Note: I will not be doing this, but feel free to write your own list! I am so not a meme person - too much like chain letters that i hated back in the 80s!
1) I love sleeping in freshly laid, clean, and crisp bedding
2) I get a lot of migraines and suffer from allergies all-year round. In fact, i am struggling with a migraine coming on right as i write this! - this is the most random entry because it came to me as i started this post
3) I hate dishes in the sink and things taking over the dining room table, even though we rarely ever use the table for its supposed purpose
4) I would rather eat cereal that has just one type of shape (i.e. Koala Krips) than something busy like Oatmeal Crisp
5) I don't get why people who eat chicken and/or fish can be called vegetarians - in my opinion, they just aren't!
6) I love my new soap - the smell stays with us all day, and the bathroom has the loveliest orange blossom smell. The line is vegan but also a decadent treat for us all
7) I hate doing gauge tests for knitting and baste stitch for sewing - but i do pay for it!