Photobucket

Friday, January 04, 2008

Crafty Holiday 2007


Here are some of the highlights from this holiday season. I tried to cut down on my gifts, as last year i felt like an over-worked elf. I really enjoyed making things this year, and only had a few mishaps - namely i ran out of white thread on Christmas Eve! Yikes! I also didn't finish a gift for my sis in time, but good thing she's a crafter too because she understood.

It was especially fun making the softies for my nephew - i made them on the cute book we got him, The Octonauts. Very fun. I can't wait to see a show with them, as i also made a puppet theatre from Bend the Rules for his birthday.

The napkins were made with a lovely white cotton that had bubble-like circles on them - i thought it made the napkins a bit more classy. And, get a load of those books! I've already gone through Midwest Modern several times and bookmarked some inspirational pages for my new house. My cat loves when we get gifts because he loves to tear apart the tissue paper. I don't let him eat it, and the mess is manageable enough - we all deserve a treat, don't we?!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Cute picture of white cat under hot pink paper!

6:24 PM  
Blogger zakkalife said...

love the cat with the eye patch

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home