Photobucket

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day 5 - Book Wish List

I love books and i love having books on my shelves. I also love sitting on my couch and looking over books - craft books, cookbooks, textbooks, design books, you name it! I also love getting books as gifts, and have gotten some great ones over the years. I put some books on my Christmas Wish List this year, but i have more on an extended list - this may be where going to my local library comes in handy.

So, in no particular order, here's my wish list for this year, including craft books, cookbooks, house help, work-related texts, and novels:

* My Sweet Vegan by Hannah Kaminsky - got it, yea!
* Amy Butler's Midwest Modern - check!
* Simple Gifts to Stitch by Jocelyn Worrall
* You Grow Girl by G. Trail - check!
* Dare to Repair by Julie Sussman and Stephanie Glaskas-tenet - check!
* The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai
* A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khalid Hosseini
* Wherever You Go, There you Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
* Knitting Nature - 39 Designs by Norah Gaughan
* Lying in Weight by Trisha Gura

Edited to add: please feel free to check out my more extended list here - i save any book i need for pleasure or work here!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home