Photobucket

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ah, the Summer

I can't believe it's been so long since i posted, and more importantly, i can't believe it's August already. Is summer really almost over? While i started the summer off with a nice start, i think i need to get motivated again to have my annual 'to do' list for summer in the city 2008. Like getting gelato, going swimming in one of the many public pools, wearing summer dresses with said gelato, and watching movies outdoors.At least i've been busy with weekend getaways, which i think are the culprit to me not enjoying time in the city. Well, with the opportunity to eat blueberries i picked myself at the cottage, and catching sight of this sleeping beauty (sorry for the fuzziness, it is an extreme close-up).

Sigh..does anyone else feel creatively stuck? I have barely used my sewing machine, let alone been inspired. Could be the heat, i guess. Could be the fact that i'm too tired from work and social activities, or at least working in my garden that's keeping me away from being crafty.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger VeganCowGirl said...

Cutest little fox ever.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo of wildlife! When Khris and I went up to the 'Fax, we saw a moose, unfortuneately on the side of the road :( eagles, a coyote and a million hermit craps!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home