Photobucket

Friday, September 12, 2008

Look What i Found

I've been playing a bit more with 'found objects' like pendants from when i was a girl, a skeleton key that i found in the back of a built-in shelf of my old house, and a wee locket from a doll i used to have. I'm also trying to 'match' less. I am known for my obsessive need for matching. Right down to the socks and jewellry i wear. So, making dangly earrings like this, that purposefully don't match each other is a good test for me. Now i just have to find something tiny to put in the locket.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vania, weren't the 1980s all about not matching? LOL! Like for instance, wearing two totally different earrings...I remember that trend and I actually think I followed it too :) Just wondering, why do you feel you need to put something in the locket? I like your idea of using "found" objects.

Sam

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually like that the earrings do not match. It looks good and who knows maybe you will start a new trend! :)

4:57 PM  
Blogger BumbleVee said...

they are lovely.... and who needs to match? .... they are perfect as is.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home