Photobucket

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Time to Start Holiday Gift-Making


Well, it's October 1st, and that means two things - Hallowe'en/Hallow's Eve is just around the corner and it's only a few months time to the holiday season. I'm hoping to make some gifts again this year, but am a little stumped on what to make. I always make something for my sister and mom, but i think i'll branch out and make gifts for everyone on my list! Which means, i better start now. I just recently got into quilting, and while i'm by no means good at it like some others i know, the new Denyse Schmidt Quilts book will be a good source of inspiration. That and these fantastic books i got from my mom (pictured here). What are all of you making this year?

2 Comments:

Blogger vania said...

oops, hee hee, i guess i wasn't clear about what holiday i meant by when i was going on about making gifts - i meant Christmas! Though Halloween is my favourite holiday, the only gifts i give out are candies to neighbourhood kiddies (but i decorate my home as well!). Welcome to blogworld, helloparadise!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh..i have a gift for you...back to me...see I was gonna 'sew' something, but had no idea what. I know the idea doesn't make sense, especially without spoiling the whole thing, but it invloves my photographic print class - and your quilts..i can give you the 'supplies' when you come for your visit

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home