Photobucket

Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm a Little Worker Elf

I've been working hard on gifts for people, as well as things for myself. One thing i love about the holidays is going to 'craft' fairs to support local artists. Maybe i make it to one to sell my jewellry someday. This past weekend alone hosted 2 shows; the DUDE show which is an amazing array of art and cool finds, and the Whimsical Womyn's Winter Bazaar. Besides that, i'm busy with parties and making things for them. For instance, did you know 'it's so yesterday' to just give wine as host gifts, I made wine glass charms to go with a bottle of wine.

Here are some things i've been doing around my house:

Our annual cards that i've made from recycled cards and wonderful japanese papers


Our Tree


Knit finger puppets from Mexico. I'm thinking of turning one into a pin

3 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

you definitely live up to your name - so crafty! where do you find the time for it all? i love the cards!!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

you reallly have been doing a lot! nice nice and nice!

4:49 PM  
Blogger mishka said...

OMG! I just browsed through your past posts and found the photo of finger puppets... my boyfriend bought me the monkey finger puppet for Christmas!! We went to Italy right after xmas and I took him with us... I have a series of photos called "Monkey Does Italy"...hmmm... methinks I have to make another post today....

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home