Photobucket

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm off to NYC!!


I'm so excited that i finally get to go to New York City. I can't believe i've never been yet, so I'm meeting my sister, who lives in Boston for a few days. We're off for a whirlwind trip to NYC!! I know that i have some high expectations of this city, but who wouldn't when it's the city that never sleeps and there's so much to see and do?!

Some things i'm looking forward to:

1) A walk through the American Folk Art Musuem
2) Sex and the City tour - don't judge me, it's a guilty pleasure and Carrie's fashion sense is my ultimate wetdream
3) Shopping - Anthropologie, Oilily, Cath Kidston (picture above) and more
4) Having coffee in Greenwich Village like my idol Edna St. Vincent Millay did in the 40's
5) Strolling around neighbourhoods like Tribeca, Soho, and snotty posh areas like 5th Ave and Park St.
6) Watching In Her Shoes with my sister
7) Flea market shopping at P.S. 321
8) A quick trip to Brooklyn to go to some cool vintage shops
9) Eating at some fabulous vegan-friendly restos
10)Spending quality time with my sister!

I'll post my trip details when i'm back next week....wish me luck!

8 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

It sounds like it will be a fabulous trip! Have a great time!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! A Sex and the City tour! I didn;t know such a thing was out there. SO fun.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Harmonia said...

Can't wait to read about it!

9:03 AM  
Blogger jen said...

sounds like a great trip! new york is a fabulous place to visit, you'll have a wonderful time.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When i was in the city last time, i sat in THE park where Ms. Millay must have been (in Jackson Sq) - can't wait to do the shopping i missed out on last time!!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

maybe we can meet up?

8:51 PM  
Blogger krissy said...

oooh, you're going to have SO MUCH FUN! i can't wait to hear all about it (and see what you buy)!

4:12 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

have a wonderful time! i'm jealous of the sex in the city tour :)

great blog btw!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home