Photobucket

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Busy Little Bee

Well, my computer's back. Let's hope the rest did it good. I am too tired to share a lot of details, but i wanted to show you what i've been doing to keep busy! I wish i could share some of the presents i've been making. But as some of the recipients occasionally read my blog, i can't spoil their surprise! Let's just say i've been rather busy! Here are just a few things that occupy my time - and are keeping me away from being a couch potato!

Vegan Lasagna with spinach noodles and tofu ricotta:


Latest bag that's perfect for knitting projects and work stuff. I even added a pen holder. Thanks to the great tutorial ala Craftster! I can't remember the exact tuturial link but i promise to find it. It really helped me out.


A new makeup bag from fabric a lovely co-worker passed on to me!


A fall hat made from bamboo and recycled sari yarns.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifershmoo said...

Ooh, I love that hat!

9:02 AM  
Blogger jen said...

i'm very impressed, especially with your sewing. sewing is hard!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Wow, all the stuff you have been making is great! I love to read about all your craftiness because it touches on all of my favorite areas -- cooking, knitting, and sewing. Ooh, a zipper pouch. I'd love to know how to do the zipper! Very inspiring indeed.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home