Photobucket

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Be Back Soon

I just wanted to send a quick note that my computer at home is getting a face lift, so i'm not able to put up any new post until i get the new one - a faster, healthier, and all around more happy computer! I can't do too much blogging at work (too bad!) but i just wanted to say i'll be back soon.
I also wanted to apologize if i came off strong with my last post. My partner told me that he went 'yozaa!' when he read it, meaning i scared even him a little. I guess the mixture of PMS and a lot of passion might come off as too iron-fistish. I just wanted to use the opportunity to let everyone know of this important time. No pressure.
On another note, holiday gift making is off to a smooth start. I have a lot of projects started, and even finished a hat for myself yesterday. I'm happy with it because i finally got to use bamboo yarnn and that great recycled sari yarn i shared a few posts back.
As soon as my computer's back, i'll make sure to share what i've been working on! (a yummy vegan lasagne, a cuff from some great trim i bought in NYC, and my latest sewing projects).
Be brave in the cold weather!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm excited to see all of your new projects (and your bamboo/sari) hat when you get back to your computer! And no worries about the other post; I didn't post mostly because I wasn't sure what to say. I wasn't sure if I was doing anything to prevent violence against women, and then I thought about it, and I realized that my commitment to teaching both boys and girls about respect and trust and talking things out and negotiation and reaching consensus must in some way contribute to their understanding about choosing alternatives to violence. At least, that's what I always hope.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home