Photobucket

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nathan's Puppet Theatre

Here is my finished gift that i mentioned in a previous post. Now that it is in the safe hand's of baby Nathan's parents, i can share my work with you. It was a fun and straight-forward project to make, just like Amy said it would be. I took her advice and listened to some jolly music and whipped this up in no time.
I used some great vintage bed sheets as the fabric, which i think fits perfectly for both puppet shows as well as children's love of colour and images. Unfornately, i didn't get a photo of Nathan with it, but he did crawl over and couldn't take his eyes off it. I think that's good feedback for me!

I hope the next time i visit them, they'll have a puppet show for us!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Lucky baby!

5:37 PM  
Blogger rootswithwings said...

How fun! LOVE the vintage Noah's Ark fabric! =)

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home