Photobucket

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Meet My New Home

Well, i did it - J and i have gotten our first home. All ours. No bad basement neighbours, a yard to call our own, and a house with 3 floors to put my mark on. Very exciting, very overwhelming, and just incredible. I hope i can sleep like i'm supposed to soon.

So, forgive me if i'm not going to be so active for the next little while. We have a lot of work to do, but i will show you pictures and share my progress with you all. Maybe my blog will become a design blog? I'm sure my craft room will be highlighted here - my very own room! Wow. I'm still stunned.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger krissy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! so exciting for you both! i have to admit, it is quite nice having a place allllll to yourself. we had crappy neighbours above & below us too and that's what gave us the push to finally buy too (4 years ago). have fun moving in and decorating! the packing and unpacking is the only sucky thing.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

lucky you! it looks nice.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the house! I love the front porch. In the summer I love sitting on my porch with my knitting and I'm sure you will too.

I was laughing at your Popcorn bag gift wrap. I sent my brother home with a gift for my SIL a couple months ago wrapped in the same bag. She threw it aside,thinking 'why did she send me popcorn'. I had to call her and tell her it contained hand knit socks!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

OH its so cute!

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Vania, way to go, I know you have been looking forward to having your own digs for a while now! I cant wait to see the decorating you do. If I could give you any advice it would be to just take on one project of the house at once, and try not to get overwhelmed. You dont want your new home to be filled with frustrated energy.....or you either! CONGRATS!
Tanya

2:16 AM  
Blogger Domesticrazy said...

Oh, congrats! A house is so cool after apartment living, and I hope you enjoy yours.

Can't wait to see not only what you do with it, but more importantly, the craft room!

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh this is so exiting!
how did i miss it?
congratulations!
it looks like a great place, and hang in there- that panicky feeling will wear off soon! i had it for a long time though because i gotta learn how to relax!
:)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home