Photobucket

Friday, April 25, 2008

Our Backyard Kitchen

I love finding things on the side of the road, and even more so when i walk by one time and debate about picking something up, only to say no. But, when i walk by a second time and the object of desire is still there, then i know for sure i need to grab it.

Even if it's a bit awkward to carry.

So, i just loved this cute little play stove/oven. I think it will be a great addition to our backyard. J has always wanted an outdoor kitchen a la Jaime Oliver, and this will have to suffice for now. We're planning to store patio stuff inside. The back of it says 'parenting' so i'm assuming the original home of the toy kitchen appliance was a school.
We have been busy gardening all week and hope to finish the bulk of it this weekend with planting seeds and some further flowers. Since i'm a full-on lover of daffodils, i'm so happy that my parents could donate some to us - aren't they lovely? My very own (my very first) daffodils...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huge score on that little stove- its adorable!!
and i love daffodils too- you have so mnay pretty ones!
:)

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo, it's super cute!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the stove! I love found objects. I just scored a BEAUTIFUL corner cabinet for my kitchen. Can't wait to repaint it and make it my own :). One day I'll have a place to grow flowers...you're daffodils are beautiful :).

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home