Photobucket

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Pictures Speak for Themselves

I'm home sick with a cold today. Nothing serious but enough to tell myself that i needed to take some time out to take care of myself. I rarely call in sick to work, but i didn't want to risk anything for myself and my wee Gumball.So, while i spent the bulk of the day in bed napping and reading, i am up now and feeling better. I've been drinking a lot of fluids and am enjoying tart cups of lemon hot water. It's amazing how many products that are geared to get healthy that a pregnant woman can't have - even the natural stuff that i'm used to. I'm glad that Ester C and echinecea (minus the Golden Seal) are good - they're my best aids!

Oh, and here i am at 24 weeks, getting really close to my last trimester!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the appearance of your stomach, I think you are having a boy! Am I right? Never mind, you don't need to answer that :)

Hot water and lemon is the best!

3rd trimester, how exciting for you! Will you be having a home birth?

11:28 PM  
Blogger vania said...

Thanks, Sam. And i just wanted to say that we have no idea what we are having, other than a baby. We want to be surprised. As to home birth, i'm leaning that way but regardless i have amazing midwives to help me through it!

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at that tummy! Take care of yourself! I really excited for you!

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Tanya Maize Brown said...

Wow.....I guess the last comment I just posted is way outdated.....look at you mama! I am so thrilled and excited for you.....please catch me at maizebrown@yahoo.com and send me your address, I would love to send you and babe a little somethin somethin!
Take good care of you and that precious cargo, and this is a bit late in coming, but savor every moment, even the hard ones, cause it goes by so quickly!

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home