Photobucket

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My Moments of Craftiness


My creation
Originally uploaded by veganvania.
Here are some photos of what i am currently working on. I've hit a bit of a rut with knitting - maybe it's because i facilitate a stitch n bitch group and am always helping others - but now i feel inspired again. i know what my sister's presents for christmas will be, as well as some other people. now i just have to get started! My first quilt project is really rather simple - i bought an unfinished work and just need to put it together with the batting and back, which is what i'm doing now. The bottlecap piece will be for my second quilt/bedcover which will have 30 different vintage hankies and this in the middle. Whew, i'm tired just thinking of all of this!

3 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

it won't let me click on the pics to see them better. :(

9:57 AM  
Blogger vania said...

thanks Jen, i tried to fix it, but i don't think i can make it bigger, but you can now access it on Flickr too!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I just checked out your flickr account and oooh clothes, knits, aprons (especially the periwinkle/lime one), bedroom mood meter, fabrics and and... everything most excellent!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home