Photobucket

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

This Trade Show's for Me!

I know that i already posted something today, but this info deserves immediate attention! Wow, i can't believe my luck. Someone told me today about this amazing craft fair that's coming to Toronto this weekend. Has anyone else heard of it, and how come i don't know about it already - it comes yearly! Check out the website for more info on the Creative Sewing and Needlepoint Festival/Creative and Crafting, Arts & Decor Festival for more info - there should be stuff on quilting, sewing, patterns, knitting, and so much more! This will definitely bring me knitting inspiration! See you there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowsa! that looks huge! We should discuss your plans, perhaps I can tag along with you? Somehow I doubt I can convince Ian to go with me :)

9:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

sounds fun!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home