Photobucket

Monday, January 02, 2006

My Favourite Colour...

..in the whole wide world is turquoise blue. And now that i joined my first 'swap' i'm excited that the choice colours are aqua (aka turquoise for me) and red. Well, i'm not a fan of red but i can cope with that part. I appreciate the way the two colours go together.

Like here:



But i really really like this blue. I have so many purses, tops, skirts, and necklaces in it. Like this necklace i made on the weekend:


I can't wait to put together my swap package for my friend - full of ribbons, buttons, and other fun things that are blue and red!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Aqua/turquoise is a new color for me to love, but lately, I do, too. That sounds like a really fun swap.

6:14 PM  
Blogger jen said...

me too michelle, i've only lately started to appreciate aqua/turquoise but now i do. i like aqua and red together a lot.

12:05 PM  
Blogger krissy said...

ooh, that colour swap looks like FUN! i participated in a colour-themed swap last year (from a different website, not the flickr one) and it was so much fun! i had a blast putting stuff together for my partner and got lots of really cool things in the mail...all in the colour i chose...PINK! ps. the necklace you made is cute!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home