Photobucket

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Busy Busy Bee


Work has been a bit stressful lately, so i have to admit i have unfortunately been neglecting my blog and blog world. Which is ironic, really, because i started a blog to provide me with self-care because of the stress of work! All i can say here is i don't recommend starting 2 part-time jobs at the same time, as well as my usual busy life!

Even my eating habits have been affected! I've been lazy to make really good meals but i did make vegan whipped cream (from this cookbook) for my waffles the other night - yes i had them for dinner! There was no fluffiness but the texture and flavour was bang on!

I have been slowly making progress with my WIP and that's good - but no sewing or knitting lately. But, as promised here are pictures from a great sewing book that used to be my mom's. One is of a cape that i want to make, but with holes for the arms, and the other, well, it speaks for itself!


4 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

NO!! Work can't be stressful! This is your time. Your year. I hope at least some of it was good stressful. If you ever need to vent then you know where to find me.

I am coveting the socks/stockings from your mom's knitting book. How fabulous.

Take good care of you my friend. Glad to see you found some self care time to blog today and make vegan whipped cream this week - yummy!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What lovely socks! I have some saddle shoes (vegan ones!) that I hardly ever where. I really have to get on that. I love that expression "bang on" -- I want to use that in a sentence soon.

I meant to write earlier about how I was sorry to hear that work wasn't going well (you referred to it in my comments), and I'm even sorrier that that's still the case. I hope things get better soon. Especially in a helping profession, you know how important it is to take care of yourself, too. With love!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Robyn Wade said...

Please tell me you are making those socks, they are fabulous.

7:34 AM  
Blogger jen said...

love the socks. great book.

take care of yourself! i hope things de-stress soon.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home