Photobucket

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Here's the Pink Wonder!


Here's my sweater - i finally finished it!. I made it with 2 different balls of yarn. Originally i wanted a cape that was longer and had holes to put my arms through. I couldn't find a pattern that i liked so i thought, why not, i can create my own! Well i did but it didn't turn out exactly as planned. I do love it as a shrug though. I added a vintage wooden pin to it for detail and to close it.

I started writing down the steps, but then had to play around with the sleeves and have no idea how i did it! But it's done and i'm happy with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger krissy said...

it looks great! you made up the pattern? whoa! i'm impressed.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I think it looks great too! And the colour is fabulous. Yay you.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home