Photobucket

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What a Deal!

I'm in full work and party prep mode but i noticed it's been a while since i posted here. So, i wanted to share with you a couple of great pattern finds. Bouclair, a fabric outlet store if you will, had a huge sale on all Vogue patterns - $0.99 each! If you know patterns, you will know they are usually not this cheap so i went with a friend and bought a few patterns. I had to watch myself, but i walked away with a few great patterns, especially these:


This weekend, i'm on my way to a friend's wedding in beautiful PEI! We're embarking on a road trip, so i have some home-made treats to make. We're thinking some fun cookies, but i know that road trips for me mean eating too much, falling asleep and awakening in weird positions, and knitting! I can't wait. Plus, we're be on a beach with red red sand on July 1 - Canada Day. How fitting!

Now, with my busy schedule, i just need to find time to make this week's Cook-a-Long dish of butternut squash, cilantro and some other goodies. If you want to know what i'm talking about, go here to hear more about this fun idea - and see that vegan cooking is tasty, nutritious and creative as anything! Thanks to Carla for thinking it up!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Oh have fun in PEI! I am so jealous. Thanks for the vegan cooking link ... I'm off to check it out my friend. See you soon :)

6:22 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Car trip! Car treats!

12:06 PM  
Blogger krissy said...

wow, that's quite a car trip! how many days will it take you to get there?

have a wonderful time! i love love love the maritimes.

10:40 PM  
Blogger mishka said...

psst! If you're still around, today is Thursday! Letterman! You didn't miss it!

9:24 AM  
Blogger jen said...

ooh, road trip - fun!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Have fun on the road, I'll tape the BSS on Letterman and give it to you if we meetup during Michelle C's visit!

2:07 PM  
Blogger vania said...

Thanks everyone! Mishka, thanks for reminding me today is Thursday! Wow, what a week. I leave for PEI at 5am. Do you think i can stay up? Carla, thanks for the offer - someone has to tell me Michelle's itinerary!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home