Photobucket

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Fun Things to Do


Our weekend in PEI was great, even though it rained most of the time and we drove 44 hours for a 96 hour vacation! We had a lot of fun chatting, eating snacks - too bad fast food joints are vegan-friendly! I also kept busy knitting a gift (so i can't share what it is just yet, but i'm excited to post it here once it's done!). Of course, the wedding was lovely and it was great to see our friends and celebrate with them.

Now that i'm back, i am ready for summer. I love Toronto in the summer, and this weekend is no exception. I have just a week to go before my big day, so besides the hectic errand schedule, i'm trying to work in a visit to a Fringe play as well as going to the annual Outdoor Art Festival. I think some people may even be getting gifts from there. My friend Suzanne has a booth there - she's the one who made our amazing commitment rings so you have to check her out! I bought something for myself there already: an awesome blue deer purse made with recycled clothing. It's from Ugly Bunny and is adorable, if not strange!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any photos from PEI yet? I can't wait to go there someday.

9:25 PM  
Blogger vania said...

we didn't take them with our digital, but once we develop the others, i'll scan them and put them up for ya! I definitely recommend going there - it's gorgeous and so peaceful!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Glad PEI went well. I was at the outdoor art show this weekend and saw the vendors with those purses and thought of you!! I love the one you picked!!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

It sure was a busy weekend in Toronto! Hope you got to do everything you wanted to. And the weather was great, too, sunny but not too hot. Ugly Bunny purse is so great, I've been eyeing them for awhile.

10:22 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

hee.
funny.
my first time
here
coincided
with your first time
to my province...
:)
i'm glad you had fun!

11:50 AM  
Blogger jen said...

have a wonderful day tomorrow!! i'm sure you will, because you and joel are a wonderful couple, so any day set aside to celebrate that love just has to be wonderful.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home