Photobucket

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh, Anthro!


Now that we have our very own (2!) Anthropologie stores in Toronto, i am a very excited girl. My wallet and maternity leave EI cheques are another matter though. Luckily, i can't get there very much and since we have our very own stores here, i think the novelty and allure of them has worn off a bit. A bit.

For instance, i dragged J and our wee one to Anthro during Boxing Week sale-city, along with my gift card from J (he knows me so well) but got me even better presents he made for me!), and some birthday money. It was a bit chaotic there but we did not leave empty handed. Again, i never leave there disappointed aka empty-handed.
On top of some lovely things for me to wear, we bought this fantastic bathroom rug because it was on a great sale price. And since Li'l C is a Anthro baby, we bought him this cute fair traded felted birdhouse. Goes with the theme for his room, right? And, it's a great way to store his blocks. I love the wooden blocks just as much! J played with the exact set when he was a wee one too. We purposefully put them nice and low on a hook so C can get to them when he wants to.

Oh, Anthro!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger VeganCowGirl said...

This post has me so much MORE excited about moving back to Toronto! (brussels is lacking in anything even close to an anthro)
Just wanted to say congrats on baby C. I haven't read your blog in ages because my own little baby A was born right around the same time as your little guy and well...he has had me too busy for very much.
So - congrats!!!!!! He is super, duper, wonderfully cute!

11:26 AM  
Blogger AshleeElizabeth said...

Did you hook that rug yourself?? It's gorgeous!

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Trucking Factoring said...

I love Anthropologie. I have mind battles with myself though. Some things are too cute and too over priced.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home