Photobucket

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Building a New Summer Wardrobe

I've been spending more and more time on the sewing machine these days, whipping up clothes and more for Lil C. Luckily, sewing projects don't require the commitment of time that knitting does. I have been collecting old and vintage patterns for a long time, both for me and for the kiddies, even before C was on the radar. Mostly cuz the images are so cute! I made the onesie (on the image above) for our nephew and was so excited to make these shorts. I think i'll be making them a bunch as the pattern can be adjusted pretty well.

I also love the cape in the pattern, so i hope i get around to making it for him sometime. Maybe for when he's 2. It'll make a fun addition for our role play/dress-up bin!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger VeganCraftastic said...

That bird fabric is so cute!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home