Photobucket

Friday, October 20, 2006

Latest Knit Project


I have finished my latest project. I started it last week, and then learned that i was doing something wrong with the YO instructions, so i started over this week and it's done! I love finished projects, but i seem to never really make use of them. So, i think i'll wear my sweater today, just to beat that trend.

A friend made 3 sweaters with this pattern and they looked lovely, and Laural at Thimble posted about it too. The instructions are pretty good. I especially love the eyelet pattern at the sleeves. I put a book underneath so you can see it. Oh, and the sweater actually is even, i just didn't perfect the pose when i took the picture. I also used a left over ball of my recycled cotton sari yarn. I love that stuff. I think my sweater will match anything, n'est pas?

I'm still trying to think of good holiday presents for my family, so i guess making this sweater was either procrastination for me, or a 'sample' to see if i should make it for anyone else!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good! And done so quick, I'm impressed!

6:07 PM  
Blogger krissy said...

that yarn is absolutely beautiful! i hope you get lots of wear out of your cute sweater!

7:22 PM  
Blogger me said...

Looks pretty, lovely colors.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

It is gorgeous!!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

i love it! always such an inspiring blog, vania!

2:13 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Yes I'm going to CanZine, are you?

Pretty yarn, cute pattern. I didn't know there was cotton sari yarn, I love the idea of recycled yarn but haven't bought any yet.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home