Photobucket

Monday, November 20, 2006

My Wish List - Books

My wrists are killing me from all the knitting i'm doing - 3 presents, one pair of socks, and one test lab pattern = a lot of knitting on the go!

Since my painful wrists are a constant reminder of the holidays, i thought i'd start my wish list posts today. A bit early, maybe, but my neighbours already have their holiday lights up so i guess it's not that early...

So, here is my selection of books i hope to get:

A Few Figs from Thistles
Consuming Passions

Craft Magazine subscription
The Crafter's Companion

Handbook of Art Therapy
In Stitches (my mom bought this as a surprise 'no reason' gift - thanks mom!)
Knit Two Together
Sew U: Built by Wendy

The Simple Little Vegan Slow Cooker

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World (birthday gift from a great friend!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Thats a good wish list. I hope Santa brings you everyone ... especially the last one so I can borrow it :)

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home