Photobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Remodelled Sweater

I'm slowly starting my holiday gifts for people - much later than usual but i'm trying not to overwhelm myself this year. I have some great ideas that i can't wait to share here, but for the time being, here's a sweater i finished this week. I got this sweet cardigan at a clothing swap 2 years ago but couldn't wear it because of the stains. I knew that there was something i could do with it, but an idea didn't strike me until recently - why not use a Sublime Stitching pattern?!
So, i went through my small stash and found the perfect fit - a unicorn! Since it didn't quite fit all the marks, i also added a shaded stomach and flowers dancing around the unicorn. Now i can finally wear it!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

great idea! i love it!

9:07 AM  
Blogger affectioknit2 said...

What a neat idea - super nice stitching...

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home