Photobucket

Friday, December 14, 2007

12 Days of Christmas

I have not been so excited about this year's holiday season (i'm pretty occuppied with other things, i guess), so to get me geared up for it so i can finish those last few gifts, i will be sharing with you my version of the 12 Days of Christmas - all things crafty and vegan, i guess. Stay tuned for some cute photos, links to great sites, recipes and more!
So, on my first day of Christmas, i am enjoying a nice cup of hot cocoa at home. It's helping me relax, organize things, and feel festive.

In this cup o' co, i've put:
1 heaping tbsp fair trade cocoa
1 tbsp Dagoba Xocolatl hot chocolate mix
2 tbsp rice milk
3 tsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 dashes cinnamon
3/4 cup hot boiled water

Stir the first 4 ingredients together to get rid of bumps, add the water and then the vanilla and cinnamon for extra love.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home